Wednesday, 30 October 2013

My Year so far in room 16

My year so far in Room 16 by Jessica


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was getting to be in a computer class.


Something I would like to do in term four is safe cycling.


Something I would like to do next year is being in a computer class.


My dream job would be to teach gymnastics.


Reading


The best thing about reading so far this year is being in supergirls because we get cool books to read.


The best thing I read this year was Singing sirens. I enjoyed it because we could act in it is well.


This is my favourite reading blog post Dead Harry that I created. I chose it because I also had a video about it and the story was so interesting.


This is my favourite reading post from someone else BMX racers . I think it is awesome because Imaan is also in the same reading group is me so she would have done the same thing but I think hers is cool because she had a day to finish it and its really long and detailed


Maths


The best thing about maths so far this year is getting help with maths on tuesday and thursday because I catch up with my maths and it is also helping me solve problems like using the number line and place value.


I was most proud of learning  Maths I was proud because it had all my scores for quick 10 and I think they have improved.


This is my favourite maths blog post Rectangle blocks that I created. I chose it because we had to make out of 36 blocks a rectangle.


This is my favourite maths post from someone else Hemani. I think it is awesome because she is also doing maths at home too.


I am really good at art
I want to get better at maths


Writing


The best thing about writing so far this year is that we always get good ideas in our notebooks


I was most proud of learning Taj mahal I was proud because me and Nikitah.J finished the painting we did of it.


This is my favourite writing blog post Taj mahal that I created. I chose it because its actually really fun learning about india and the taj mahal.


This is my favourite writing post from someone else BreeI think it is awesome because I like how she added in the tagxedo too.


I am really good at learning about facts
I want to get better at finding more websites for what I am learning at.


Integrated Topic


My favourite part of topic has been Red panda I enjoyed it because it was a indian animal it was also cute too.


This is my favourite topic blog post Coat of arms that I created. I chose it because it had all about my family on it.


This is my favourite topic post from someone else What is air I think it is awesome because I like how he did a tagxedo about it.


School Involvement


Netball
How I Have Shown PRIDE


Personal  Best: Reading
Respect and Responsibility: computer
Integrity: telling the truth
Determination: P.E
Enjoyment: Art



2 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica it looks like you are having fun this year. I loved how you put on a tagxdo that's a good idea. Keep up the good work Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing report Jess. It sounds like you are involved in all sorts of school things. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...