Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Centripetal Force

Hypothesis:
I predict that

Variables we must control:
Variables
Control
arms
Each bucket as it spins around in one direction
body
control legs as you spin in one spot
gravity
keep your arms out so you want spill it
legs
you dont want to get wet so control the best objects that keeps you moving

Method:When I looked at the water it looked all wobbly and it got lighter when I went faster



Results:
Was your prediction correct? What happened and why?

the water will go on an angle so it won't fall out

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica!
    What a great post on your Centripetal Force.
    I like how you have said that you have to control you legs and arms so they don't get wet.
    I also like your observation at the end.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing writing Jessica. I think your writing is mawesome and I like that you did your predison.
    Well done Jessica.
    Keep up the good work =).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...